We spent the holiday at my Grandma's cabin in Wyoming. My Dad and I realized that I have been going there for 20 years now. Wow that makes me feel old!!! But even after 20 years, this place still takes my breath away. It's my favorite place on Earth (even though we had a sick babe the whole time!)
1) The Western sky is just gorgeous. There's nothing like it.
2) First road trip outfit...comfy and stylish.
3) My little mountain man. I hope he gets to come to this place for the next 20 years too!
4) The view from my Grandma's cabin. Amazing.
5) Right before Thanksgiving we got snow. It literally was a winter wonderland.
6) The view from the bedroom we stayed in. Seriously could you think of anything better to wake up to?!?
7) Our simple but pretty Thanksgiving centerpiece. My Grandma had a wonderful collection of eclectic vases on hand so we put them to good use!
8) My Dad was very impressed by this buck. He was such a beauty.
9) My second road trip outfit.
10) The view from the car on our way back to Colorado.
11) And lastly the extraordinary sunset yesterday.
I hope you guys enjoy Cyber Monday! I have a few places that I'm keeping my eye on!