Monday, May 7, 2012

Head to Toe: Leather Jackets and Shorts Go Together!

After complaining about the weather, we finally got one day that was spectacular, so I was able to wear something other than jeans.  Yay!  I decided to try the red/pink combo that's so popular these days.  It was still a little cool so I added a leather jacket, an unexpected twist.  I love the way it turned out and I feel like I made the style my own.

{Jacket: Similar, Shirt: Gap, Shorts: J. Crew, Shoes: Target}

Don't get me started on these leopard sandals from Target.  I love, love them!  They just add a little something, something.


It was so nice out even the boats were out!  The harbor is such a beautiful place during the summer.


I went out to dinner with my husband and son in this outfit and we came across a group of young, stylish girls.  Sometimes I wonder if I seem old, but in this outfit I felt young, fresh and stylish...like one of them!



Okay so I'm a little sad because I have rediscovered my Revlon Are You Red-dy lipstick and today I wanted to wear it, but it's MIA.  Go figure!  I need to it find ASAP!

Other ways to wear pink and red.



19 comments:

  1. what? old?
    you look perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mixed your pink and red...such a great added touch with the leather jacket! I have been eyeing those target sandals....I might just have to get them! It is so great this outfit makes you feel young and fresh...us moms need that spark every once and a while.

    I love your blog

    momlostfound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose my outfit this morning thinking about this post. I have on a pink and white pinstripe button up shirt, jeans, and red shoes. Not sure I'm pulling it off... but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm sure you are rocking it! I have no doubts about it!

      Delete
  4. i love the combo of pink and red. adding a leather jacket and leopard shoes was a great way to toughen this look up!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pink and red together and you made such a cute summer look of it! :) Love your leopard sandals :) AMAZING outfit!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving pink & red together, and this look is great! I think you definitely look young, fresh and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try this trend for quite some time now. My sister trident on the blog, but I haven't yet. I love your casual look and I think I'll give it a try before I take it to the office :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pink and red! I have been toying with wearing a pink and red look soon. I need to see what it looks like in natural light because they might be too close to the same shade. Anyway, I know what you mean about coming across 'younger stylish' girls. I keep forgetting that I am 31 and that there are young 20 something girls out there...Geez! When did I hit my 30's??!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love pink and red together! i need to try it out~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm loving this pink and red combo!! especially with the edgy leather jacket! loving your style, girl!
    and of course cupcakes and cashmere always does it right ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I chose my outfit this morning thinking about this post and i Like your leather jacket. Online Thin Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

  13. I was impressed with your post on the perfect fashion jackets leather racing coat

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger, we have also working on leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...