Happy Monday everyone! Guess what? This week is gonna be amazing because Halloween is right around the corner and that means we get to carve pumpkins, maybe eat Halloween cookies (if our oven works), sneak Halloween candy and T gets to dress up in his costume, which I'm super stoked about! I cannot wait!
We had a wonderful, very busy weekend. We did so much stuff!
1) Just a few dots on dots. My favorite outfit combo ever.
2) I finally took down my husband's ombre birthday banner. It was so pretty...I wanted to leave it up! Such an easy DIY.
3) There is this gorgeous tree right next door and I am so in love with it. The leaves are just gorgeous.
4) We had friends over for dinner on Friday. I love decorating the table and breaking out the fun stuff!
5) We went to the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Saturday. We hiked up Mt. Baldy (a dune mountain) and T loved it. He played in the sand the whole time. And then when we said time to go, he laid down in it. Silly kid.
6) I was not prepared for how beautiful the dunes would be. It was the perfect time to go.
7) The leaves were just gorgeous.
8) There's a bar (yes a bar) right down the street from our place that has a pumpkin carving contest. They display all the pumpkins outside. So cool.
9) On Sunday we biked down to Navy Pier. I absolutely love kid-friendly places like this.
10) The city skyline during our bike ride.
How was your weekend? Were you guys busy? Are you as excited for Halloween as I am???