Happy Monday. Welcome to the first day of October! How excited are you for Halloween, spooky decorations, cider donuts, costumes, brisk weather and boots?!? I know I am!
We had a lovely, productive weekend. I cleaned my closet, which is always a huge task but a nice way to start a new season. Don't you think?
1) I almost accidentally threw these beauties out. Luckily my son was playing in the box and discovered them. So, so in love with them! I wish you could see the detail better.
2) I did a ton of cooking this weekend. I made pumpkin cream cheese muffins for breakfast this weekend. Um delicious! So, so good.
3) We went for a short bike ride this weekend to our usual destination...the zoo. I can't tell you how many times we have gone this year. And it's free! It doesn't get any better than that.
4) While we were at Starbucks, there was a lady across the street with a bubble dispenser. So, so cool to watch the bubbles. T loved it.
5) I adore these beauties from Zara. They are so perfect!
6) We settled in Saturday night to watch the last season of Downton Abbey with some chocolate martinis. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening.
7) Our really good friends got this super cool bike for T. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends who spoil him!
How was your weekend?
Linking up with Weekend Update and #YOLO today.