Amen. High Five for Friday.
We are still in Colorado and we are technically still on vacation although it hasn't really seemed like it. I accidentally broke the power window in my mom's Mercedes. And let's just say she might love that car more than she loves her youngest...that would be me. In addition to breaking the window, I happened to break it on a day when it poured buckets and in a town where the nearest Mercedes dealership is 300 miles away. Awesome. Talk about bad luck huh?
So I'm happy it's Friday and I'm hoping nothing else goes wrong...
But here's what did go right this week!
1) I am so head over heels in love with this quirky little vase I picked up in Pagosa Springs. You just don't find something like that every day. I am bummed that I didn't pick up the mister that went with her, but that might be overkill.
2) These guys are just my favorite. I absolutely adore this photo. I'm one lucky girl.
3) A cool old train car in Pagosa. I love every detail of this photo--the color of the wood, the blue sky, the Colorado-ness of it all.
4) If you ever see me out in public and I am wearing the brightest clothes ever, it generally means things are not going my way and I'm in a bad mood. The surest way to brighten it is with neon clothes.
5) It's a bird. It's a plane. No it's superman on a swing! I love that T is now at the age where he can wear things like this. Yes, I will be dressing him in super hero clothes from now until he tells me no. I mean really, can you be mad at a kid who is wearing a cape? The answer is no.
I am looking forward to this weekend! I hope you guys have a wonderful few days off. And let's just keep our fingers crossed that I don't break anything else...k?
Linking up with From My Grey Desk.