1) I love this old fire station turned artist studio. What a cool place to create masterpieces.
2) There's nothing like a midday s'more break. T had his very first one. He looks super serious but I think he enjoyed it!
3) The Aspens are changing colors in the mountains. And there's nothing more spectacular than clusters of red, orange and yellow shimmering across the mountainside.
4) Colorado has so, so many hot springs, but a lot of them are kind of junky. This one in Pagosa Springs was absolutely spectacular. They had probably 20 different pools so you had one all to yourself.
5) Just me and T on a mountaintop.
6) A little late night fishing in Pagosa Springs.
7) There is truly nothing like being at Grandma's house. Homemade peach pie...yum! And can we talk about her gorgeous plates and lace tablecloth. She has some of the coolest stuff.
8) These two guys crack me up. T and his Grandpa couldn't have bigger smiles on their faces if they tried!
In addition to all this fun stuff, I'm sure you can tell I made some changes here on Lipstick & Lolllies. I'm trying to get everything streamlined and looking sharp. It's definitely a learning process!
I really am so proud of this little space. What do you guys think of the new look? I'll be making a few more changes when I find the time!
Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!