Thursday, September 13, 2012
currently craving: cozy knits!
My wardrobe would like to give a home to every single one of these sweaters. Think of pairing them with patterned button down shirts, knee high boots, and funky little knit hats.
1) Stripeblocked Sweater, Anthropologie, $98- Such a pretty sweater. I love how it is instant style.
2) Never Too Many Cardigan, Modcloth, $74.99- I adore this beauty. It looks straight out of an Anthropologie catalogue but without the hefty price tag. Bows and a lace collar...done and done.
3) Altitude Adjustment Sweater, Modcloth, $62.99- If I hadn't just bought a crap load of stuff in Colorado, I would be purchasing this little pretty. It just sings. The pattern, the cut, the color...just perfect for bringing in fall and winter.
4) Bow Sweater, Madewell, $88- Love the funky little orange bows on this number. Such a cute, universal piece.
5) Animal Print Sweater, Gap, $49.95- I have this sweater and it is amazing. I love the pattern but what I love most is the feel of the sweater. It's very cozy. I haven't had it very long and I've already worn it 3 times! And you can't beat the price!
6) Staring at Stars Array Cardigan, Urban Outfitters, $69- I have been drooling over this sweater since maybe mid-summer. I absolutely adore it. Everything about it is cool. It is on my must-have list.
7) Inside Out Fair Isle Sweater, J. Crew, $118- What's not to love? I love the color, the pattern and the styling!
Which one is your favorite? Do you want them all like me? I'm linking up with Current Crush today.