Wednesday, September 12, 2012

awe-inspiring.

{Top: Ann Taylor Loft | Jacket: Similar | Jeans: Old Navy}

{Left to right: Renegade Cluster Bracelet | Zebra bracelet | Watch}



Just the Aspens in all their loveliness.



I wish I could say that my outfit is what's awe-inspiring, but alas it is not.  Look at this beautiful Aspen grove.  Can you think of a cooler place to take photos?  I mean wow.  I couldn't resist sharing a few photos of the grove itself.  They were just too pretty to pass up.

I like that my outfit is not super colorful against this backdrop.  Tell me to dress like an Aspen and I will.

On a side note, we had another wildlife encounter.  At about 3:30 in the morning, we heard a loud crash.  In my sleepy stupor, I thought to myself, what's wrong with those crazy college kids.  Then I realized there are no crazy college kids...instead it had to be a hungry, bumbling bear.  And it was!  We peeked out the window and there he was munching on the remains of our fried chicken and barbecue ribs.  When he had finished picking through the garbage, he waddled away.  I say waddle because he was kinda fat from eating all that garbage.  Silly little bear.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy today.  Aspen grove and all.

And just an FYI, I have finally turned off that annoying Captcha thing on the comments so hopefully it  will be a lot easier to comment.

24 comments:

  1. wow what gorgeous photos, lindsay! and i am loving the stella and dot pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, thank you for checking out my blog. I love your stripe blouse and the pictures are great :-) new follower.

    Dayi
    http://www.dayissenseofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Dayi! I really did love that outfit! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. great! <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful place, Linsay! Great background for pictures! I love that zebra bracelet and how it matches your striped top!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty there. Next time time take me with your. I'll help watch T or you and I can do fun things like take pictures in the Aspen Grove. I think the idea is brilliant. Crazy, chubby bear eating fried chicken and ribs. Sounds like he could be my friend with that appetite of his. Or hers... who knows how to tell the sex of a bear from afar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done and done lady. Best idea you've had yet. And I definitely don't know how to tell the sex of a bear from afar...

      Delete
  6. This outfit is inspiring!!! Absolutely LOVE it! And a bear???? No way! I would have had a heart attack and died!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have had a heart attack if I saw a bear by my house! I love your pictures the scenery in Aspen is so beautiful and your outfit looks really cute!

    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and easy look for a gorgeous location! We actually have a picture of an Aspen grove hanging in our bedroom, such a calming spot (minus the bear!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara. What a gorgeous photo to have in your bedroom! Lucky you!

      Delete
  9. Love your blog! I've wanted that Stella and Dot bracelet forever! I have to get it! xx.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Meg! I finally broke down and got it for my b-day!

      Delete
  10. Great outfit. Beautiful backdrop. Luv your arm candy!

    NikGisMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a breathtaking place to shoot! I love how the bold stripes stand out against the speckled aspens. And what a fab arm party!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo spot! And I love brown with black, so those boots were the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower of yours...love you style! I'm especially loving your shirt in these photos. So cute and it looks so comfortable too - you can't beat that!

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this look! the background is amazing :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing backdrop. It really is awe inspiring. And how cool to look our your window and see a bear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love stripes, and that background is so pretty! The bear sounds a bit frightening, although hard to blame him for wanting to snack on fried chicken and barbecue ribs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...