This is the first of my gift guides for this holiday season. When putting together your list this year, remember to include some things that you need but also some pieces that you want (the glitz and glam). I would be happy to have any of these beauties under my tree. How bout you?
1) These look like the most wonderfully comfortable slippers, don't they? Slippers, J. Crew, $39.50
2) There's just something sexy about these buttoned up pajamas. PJs, J. Crew, $85.00
3) I have been ogling this monogram, tortoiseshell necklace for the longest time. Necklace, BaubleBar, $58-78
4) One of these pretty little pouches would look great in my purse or all by itself. Pouch, Poketo, $46
5) We all know I have been loving this fur snood. It's the perfect winter accessory. Snood, ASOS, $38.70
6) I'm in desperate need of a navy blazer. This one is simple and classic. Blazer, J. Crew Factory, $158
7) Don't you just love the holidays? Why not show your affection for this season with this heart sweater? Sweater, J. Crew, $98
8) How about some pretty little earrings? Earrings, Anthropologie, $29.95
9) These are classic with a little bit of sparkle. Earrings, Kate Spade, $48
10) Um hello red Hunters, could you please find your way to my tree? Boots, Hunter, $135
Now are we ready for the holiday season or what!