Friday, November 30, 2012

saturday style: a weekend wow!



You guys, this look is my dream outfit! It is so me from top to bottom. I want every single piece, but alas I cannot HAVE every single piece. We are probably going to go see Santa this weekend and I think this outfit would be so perfect for running around downtown. I'm actually NOT a turtleneck girl AT ALL. But I think a great striped one would be so versatile for winter. It would add just a little pop of something under sweaters, shirts and jackets. And that sweater with the heart elbow patches...love (especially for $39)!!

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and I will see you back here Monday!

Ohsoamelia

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving your picks! That sweater is definitely on my list. Have a good weekend!!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those booties!! such a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, I totally want all of this look too, and I can't have it either!! All these pieces look awesome together, but I know they'd also get a lot of wear separately as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in LOVE with that sweater and the heart elbow appliques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great outfit. I'm in love with the heart elbow patches. So sweet!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bag and the heart elbow patch.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,
    We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this outfit - especially the heart elbow patch sweater and monogrammed watch! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following from the blog hop. I can't wait to check out your posts. If you get time I would love it if you would stop by
    http://niftythriftyfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found ya on the blog hop and i love your blog it's so cute! Your banner is adorable. I love those ankle boots! I'm a new follower via bloglovin. I hope you've had a great Sunday.

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those boots! They are the perfect color. BTW, I am your newest follower from the Blog Hop! I' so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those pants!!
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...