1) We finally, FINALLY got all our decorations up. It was a slow process that started before Thanksgiving and just now finished. These little Santas are my favorite pieces.
2) We took a quick trip to Walgreens to buy some necessities...such is city living. And they had these real, tiny, little Norfolk pines. Our big tree is fake (I know I hate to admit it!) because we live in a high rise building. But this little guy makes our home smell like the real thing. I can't tell if it's tacky or cute. But either way, I don't care! I like him!
3) Macy's holiday display.
4) I just love this photo because I think it shows how magical these displays really are, especially if you see them from a pint-sized perspective.
5) My imagination with regard to my wardrobe is seriously, seriously lacking. I just have no motivation. This outfit was a no-brainer.
6) Macy's holiday horns.
7) I love this glittery reindeer that I picked up at Michaels of all places. I think he fits in quite nicely.
8) Our tree was finally completed on Sunday. Yay!
9) And our mantel is all ready to go...stockings check...ornaments check....glittery pinecones...check!
If that doesn't get you in the holiday spirit, I don't know what will! Mostly I am talking to myself. Trying to keep that holiday anxiety at bay!
Have a wonderful week ladies!