Welcome back ladies! How are you? We have been fighting a cold in our family. First my husband went down, then my son, and now I have it. And let me tell you it is a very, very vicious cold and I just can't seem to shake it! So this weekend was very low key with lots of naps and downtime. We did venture out on Sunday but that's about it!
1) We made a bird feeder with a pinecone, Crisco and bird seed. We may live in a city and have no yard but that doesn't mean we can't have bird feeders! I think this would be a super fun project once T is a little older and then we can walk through the park putting them on trees.
2) The weather was very yucky this weekend. This was one brief moment when the clouds cleared and the blue shone through.
3) The very essence of fall...boots and fallen leaves.
4) This is the arrangement on my table and it is still going strong. I absolutely love it.
5) Raspberries for the Raspberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake I made. Yum!
6) I did a lot of DIY projects last week before I fell ill. I made these canvas boards with confetti. I don't know if I am in love with them but at least they fill the space...for now.
7) We went to the Nature Museum this weekend. The butterfly haven is so beautiful.
8) What I wore for football Sunday (a Bears shirt). Little did I know that the Bears were not playing this week. Goes to show how much I know about football!
9) We have a playground in our building's courtyard. We never ever use it. Why?!? I can't answer that question because T loves it! I think we may be grilling out and playing at the playground more often!
How was your weekend? I hope none of you are fighting a cold this early in the season!