So today we are in Puerto Rico. Yay for some sunshine! This was my basic packing list, which is great for any warm weather, beach or spring break trip. Lots of easy pieces to mix and match. Nothing fussy about it.
I knew we were going to be spending a lot of time at the beach or the pool so I kept that in mind as I was selecting pieces. I really don't want to have think too much about what to wear, but at the same time I want to look and feel cute.
1) T-shirt, 19.95- I have selected a couple of bright tees. I think they are perfect for pairing with cutoff shorts and a little bit of neon goes a long way in a sunshine-y place!
2) Lightweight sweater, $85- I love the idea of a lightweight sweater for throwing on at the beach or wearing out to dinner at night.
3) Chambray shirt, $49.95- I cannot go anywhere without a chambray shirt. This would be perfect tied over a maxi or by itself with a pair of shorts.
4) Eyelet Tank, $59.50- I love this easy, breezy number. Perfect for keeping cool and getting lunch in town.
5) Denim cutoffs, $49.95- These are a necessity. They go with everything!
6) White shorts, $49.50- Again these are a must! And would look great with that mint eyelet tank!
7) Tank maxi, $79.50- I have the maternity of this dress and it is amazing! I absolutely love the color and fit. Perfect for a dinner date!
8) Striped dress, $54.95- I also grabbed this fun little number. I love dresses that can be worn as a coverup or as a dress. This one fits that bill.
9) Waves maxi, $89.50- This is so pretty! Again it fits like a dream (the maternity version that is). And it's always nice to have something you can dress up when you are on vacation.
10) Floral shirtdress, $59.95- A pretty little floral in a bright, sunny place...yes please!
11) Sunglasses, $150- Clearly a must!
12) Sandals, 19.99- I love these! And the price is just right!
13) Flower sandals, $39.50- A dressier sandal for nights out.
14) Swimsuit, $79.50- I got one similar to this and I love it. Simple but graphic.
15) Coverup, $49.50- And of course a coverup since that's what I'll be living in!