1) Just an outfit from the previous week. One of my favorites and so easy and comfortable to wear.
2) I changed up the decorations on our kitchen table. I love them! I think I'm starting to have a gold addiction.
3) A close-up of my new tissue banner.
4) I felt like our bedroom was lacking something. I recently made some polka dot artwork but it felt like the wall needed something else. This tissue banner is the perfect addition! It adds just the right touch of whimsy. I am so in love with the whole look now!
5) As a holiday enthusiast, it was super important that I made some Halloween inspired sugar cookies. It was my first time using royal frosting and I was super pleased with the end result. I totally want to become an icing nut!
6) We had a pumpkin carving party. Since I'm no good at carving, I decided to paint. And as we all know, I am addicted to polka dots so that was the only logical choice. I think it turned out pretty cute!
7) We headed downtown for some Halloween festivities. And one of the big fountains was colored orange. I love stuff like this.
8) After a pretty busy day, I settled in with some sugar cookies and a Sparkling Champagne Cider. So good and easy to make!
9) Chicagoween downtown. This was so much stinking fun! There were acrobats, fire throwers and even a pretty awesome rendition of Thriller.
10) A pretty exhausted but happy little boy.
This was one of those weekends that will go down in the books. It was so wonderful. I hope you guys had an equally amazing weekend!