Wednesday, April 24, 2013

shades of gray and blue.

{Chambray: Similar | Tee: ASOS | Scarf: Similar | Shoes: Similar}





It's hard to want to wear bright colors when it's the tenth day in a row of cloudy skies. So I literally took my inspiration from the weather. Grays and blues it is. Let's hope for some sunshine in the near future for both yours and my sakes.

I've noticed lately that some bloggers are starting to wear their scarves open and I kind of really like that. Sometimes I feel like a scarf is too bulky wrapped around my neck. And then there's the added benefit of camouflaging my belly (although at this stage it's getting so big I'm not sure that anything can hide it). 

I realized a little too late that I have a necklace that would go perfectly with this ensemble. Sadly, I didn't think of that until 9 p.m. It might still look nice with my pjs though...

3 comments:

  1. Love your leopard flats and this is such a cute look!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your hair? lol. Love the natural texture and movement you have. Mine is pin straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think to wear my scarves open. I really like the look. Also, love your glasses. :) Have a great week!

    julee @ D.I.Y. Louisville

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...