Here are some Instas from my trip.
1. My first airplane trip sans a baby. You better believe I took advantage of it! A chai tea latte and People.
2. One of my favorite things about the south is Chic-fil-A. It's amazing. I also had a huge cup of sweet tea. Delicious!
3. The view from our cabin--the gorgeous Blue Ridge mountains!
4. We got dressed up and went to dinner one night. Purple jeans and leopard sandals make the perfect outfit!
5. Silliness with a large sculpture moose. But there are no moose in Blue Ridge. Go figure!
6. Getting ready to go zip lining. This was my first time! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous.
Also, I wasn't very good. My nickname was "premature evacuation" because I always slammed on the brake way too soon and had to be hauled in.
7. On the way to go zip lining.
8. A walk through the woods. Beautiful!
9. Lunch...I promise that's not how I usually eat!
10. And back to my boys...such a sweet feeling.