Monday, August 13, 2012

weekend update: road trip!






Whew what a busy, busy weekend.  I'm totally exhausted. My mom, T and I headed out of town for my niece's birthday party.

1 & 2) I got some new jewels in the mail and I love them!  The Renegade bracelet has not left my wrist.  It's just so versatile!

3) I wore this on Friday.  My brother told me that I apparently don't do casual.  But this is my casual!  I love this gorgeous top from Anthro.  The colors are just perfection.

4) This was the birthday girl's cake and it was unbelievably good.  Can you see all the roses on it?  Just gorgeous!

5) Birthday decorations.

6) Cupcakes in ice cream cones!  Yep, you read that right. My sister-in-law is amazing!  She is quite the baker and these did not disappoint!

7) T being attacked by the tickle monster.  He loves it when my mom does this!

8) And no road trip is complete without some good ol' fashioned fast food. Culver's does the trick for me.

I could have gone without the 14 hours in the car.  And the 6 hours that T was awake in the middle of the night.  He has a really hard time when we travel.  Is he the only one???  

But all in all, it was a fabulous weekend and it was worth it to see my darling niece on her big day. How was your weekend?  I hope it was just as wonderful!  I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans today.  

12 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look amazing! And I absolutely love the spiky bracelet! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous & yummy weekend! Happy Monday!

    Christa
    http://christawaldrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great, fun-filled weekend! Cupcakes in ice cones?! What an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the anthro top too! and the birthday banner! and the cupcakes! and the fast food! yep. now i'm hungry for some really unhealthy eats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake is amazing. I've seen it on Pinterest, I might have to try and decorate a cake like that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your entire weekend looks like a Pinterest board!!! LOVE IT! :)
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. butter burgers! Loved seeing all the pictures on instagram and that cake is amazing... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty jewelry and pretty food! Is that rose cake for real? Sooo cool!

    Stopping by (a little late) from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it for real! Amazing huh? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...