Whew what a busy, busy weekend. I'm totally exhausted. My mom, T and I headed out of town for my niece's birthday party.
1 & 2) I got some new jewels in the mail and I love them! The Renegade bracelet has not left my wrist. It's just so versatile!
3) I wore this on Friday. My brother told me that I apparently don't do casual. But this is my casual! I love this gorgeous top from Anthro. The colors are just perfection.
4) This was the birthday girl's cake and it was unbelievably good. Can you see all the roses on it? Just gorgeous!
5) Birthday decorations.
6) Cupcakes in ice cream cones! Yep, you read that right. My sister-in-law is amazing! She is quite the baker and these did not disappoint!
7) T being attacked by the tickle monster. He loves it when my mom does this!
8) And no road trip is complete without some good ol' fashioned fast food. Culver's does the trick for me.
I could have gone without the 14 hours in the car. And the 6 hours that T was awake in the middle of the night. He has a really hard time when we travel. Is he the only one???
But all in all, it was a fabulous weekend and it was worth it to see my darling niece on her big day. How was your weekend? I hope it was just as wonderful! I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans today.