1) My mom is so cute. She made this card and cut flowers from the garden to help us celebrate our anniversary. Now if only the champagne had been chilling in a bucket in our room...
2) This was the start of a very long drive to Crested Butte. Even though it was long, it was nice to be in a car without T. It gave us an opportunity to chat and I had some really good quality time with some fashion magazines.
3) Charming Crested Butte. It is such a cute little town! On the main drag all the little shops and restaurants are painted in really fun colors. I absolutely love this place!
4) This is the view from the dirt road we took into Crested Butte. Ah-mazing. I still feel like that photo was manufactured or something. It's just too darn beautiful.
5) What I wore road tripping. A little neon, a little animal print, stripes and glasses (for reading a map). Y'all I suck at reading maps! It makes me realize how dependent I am on our phone navigation system.
6) There was an art fair in Crested Butte and I found this gem. The middle is 1920's glass and the artisan did the silver work herself. It is just gorgeous.
7) Another piece at the art fair. This painting of Aspens (my favorite tree ever) is so pretty. It's done in a vintage door frame. Unfortunately it was just too dang big to haul back to Chicago, but we got something as equally great!
I'll be popping in here and there this week. Remember the giveaway closes tomorrow! I can't wait to announce the winner. Good luck everyone!
And I'm linking up with Weekend Update today.