Monday, March 25, 2013
l & l's loves!
1) Neon cardigan, $44.95- I just bought this cardi. I thought I might return it because it is really a bright neon, but then I decided I need a few more bolder colors in my wardrobe especially since maternity clothes can be anything but that. I actually see it being pretty versatile especially as the weather warms.
2) Denim vest, $59.94- I have been dying to get a denim vest. I know it would be like my chambray shirt and utility jacket...a piece that gets worn over and over again. I love the faded look of this one.
3) Floral striped tee, $49.50- I am hoping that this tee is large enough to accomodate my growing bump...at least for a few more weeks. Have I mentioned that I am tired of maternity clothes yet? So I am keeping my eye on boyfriend fits that might work for a little longer. This tee is doubly trendy with both florals and stripes!
4) Boardwalk sandal, $59.50- I can't help myself. I am already eyeing sandals. I just can't wait any longer! I love this mint/black combo. I feel like I could wear them with EVERYTHING.
5) Diamond sneakers, $62- I am kind of in a sneakers mode. I wear them all the time. And I love that these have a little pizzazz but they would still work with so much.
6) Black sandals, $49.95- I have been looking at these beauties for several months now. I finally bit the bullet and got them. Can the warm weather just hurry up and come so I can break these babies out?
7) Watch, $115- I actually got this watch for my mom for her birthday. And now I want one for myself.
8) Crystal necklace, $24- I am such a sucker for long necklaces that go with everything. And I adore this one.
9) Maternity jeans, $69.95- I love the color of these pants and have debated for weeks about getting them. Now I can't wait to wear them!
10) Maxi dress, $52.46- I am in the market for lots of maxi dresses this year. Something I can wear now and later. This one seems perfect!
11) Navy crystal necklace, $34.50- So pretty!
What are you guys crushing on this week?