Tuesday, May 7, 2013
l & l's loves!
I'm back with another wish list. It seems I'm always wishing for something these days! This list is heavily focused on accessories and wardrobe pieces that will transition well post pregnancy.
1) Necklace, $32.50- I am so in love with this necklace. It's gorgeous! And the price is just right!
2) Sequin tote, $49.95- I'm really not a sequin purse kind of gal, but something about this tote is just perfect. I love the dash of sequins against the canvas and the structure of the bag.
3) Floral top, $59.90- I really like the floral print on this top and I think it is just loose enough to accomodate my growing belly. I've picked up a few things from Zara lately and for some reason they seem to have a lot of looser fits, so they work really well for me right now!
4) Striped top, $24.95- Again this top is perfect for me. I love that color blue and I seem to be all about stripes these days!
5) Scarf, $29.95- I kind of want one of every color! I love them all!
6, 7) Pencil skirt, $44.95 or $39.95- Have you seen this collection of jersey skirts at Gap?!? Perfect for a preggo lady! So cute!
8) Pink wedges, $59.95- Could these be any cuter? The color is perfect!
9) Blue top, $49.90- This color would look fabulous paired with white. Such a great summer look!
10) Flats, $54.99- I am always on the lookout for neutral flats because I wear them all the time. These are adorable!
11) Striped flats, $59.95- These are so cute! You know how I love flats!
Anything catching your eye lately?