Friday, May 10, 2013

trend alert: overalls, will they stay or will they go?


{1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5}

So I've been thinking about overalls for a few weeks now. I don't know whether they are a flash in the pan or a trend that's gaining momentum. And honestly I am not exactly sure how I feel about them and whether they fit in with my personal style.

But I saw this adorably cute pregnant lady wearing them and my wheels started turning. I'm not ready to go out and buy a pair (especially since it hasn't even hit the mainstream stores yet) but I'm curious to say the least. What do you guys think? Are you on board? Or a little hesitant like me?

5 comments:

  1. Go far away please! I live in south where guys wear them too much and I don't want them mixed in with my magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was at the mall the other day and saw these in a store and i didn't know whether to get excited or run with terror! last time i wore overalls was back in the 90's...i'm on the fence with these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this trend will last... too toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I would sport the shorts version in a heartbeat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think overalls are a classic! Loving that printed denim romper in pic no. 5. :)


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...