Tuesday, June 18, 2013

fun in the sun shorts!

Top Row: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Middle Row: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bottom Row: 1 | 2

I think I am obsessed with shorts right now because there are so many great options out there and I can't buy them! I feel like I want to stock up now but who knows what size I'll be wearing come August. So instead of hogging all these beauties to myself, I thought I would share them with you lucky ladies. I am loving all the fun prints, colors and styles. And can I just say, Old Navy has some really awesome options right now like the two black and white patterned shorts. So cute! 

Which ones are your favorites? Are you a patterned girl? A neon lover? Or are you all about funky colors? If it were me, I would take them all!

And be sure to visit Lipgloss and Crayons today where I am giving away a $20 gift card to Gap along with some other really great ladies!


2 comments:

  1. These shorts are great, I am so surprised I have not come across your blog before!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...