Thursday, April 19, 2012

Head to Toe: Sweater and Shorts!

I feel like I always have these great ideas of outfits but I forget them before the weather cooperates.  I've realized that my favorite seasons are fall and spring because I can pair unconventional things together like sweaters and shorts.  In winter, I just have too many layers and in summer I have too few.  Spring and fall are the times when I can go crazy.  I know, I know a sweater and shorts is not crazy.  But in my world, it is!

{Sweater: Gap, Tank: Similar, Shorts: Similar, Shoes: Similar, Watch: Fossil}

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love colorful bottoms: colored denim, khakis, shorts, whatever!  It has become my go-to, colorful bottoms and a neutral top.  So easy and fresh!





I warn you, you will see this sandals a lot as the weather warms.  They are one of my favorites.  I love that they are olive green but still a neutral.  Sometimes I get tired of brown and black footwear.

And yes I am smelling the flowers!  Isn't that what they tell us to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...