- So I just bought these Sperry Top-siders. I haven't gotten them yet but I'm super excited about them. They will be great with jean shorts and comfy enough for long walks.
- And of course we have the classic TOMS, which I have featured on here more than once. I just got the heart ones. LOVE! I also really like the Morocco Classic.
- TOMS also has new ballet flats. They are adorable. My mom is headed to Vancouver and I suggested she get a pair. They are pretty and nice to your feet! I especially love the black and burlap pair. So classy!
- Bensimon shoes are perfect for moms. I have had my eye on the grey ones ever since I saw them at Madewell last year. I also love the blush ones. They are a good neutral without being boring.
- And then there's espadrille flats. There's the traditional look but I love this cute, modern takes. I'll take one in each color!
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Loving: Cute and Comfortable Shoes
My sis-in-law sent me an email mentioning some super cute, mom friendly shoes and I thought, I'm gonna steal that idea and blog about it! As a mother, we shouldn't have to sacrifice cuteness for comfort, right? Here are some styles that have a good dose of each.