Thursday, April 26, 2012

Loving: Cute and Comfortable Shoes

My sis-in-law sent me an email mentioning some super cute, mom friendly shoes and I thought, I'm gonna steal that idea and blog about it!  As a mother, we shouldn't have to sacrifice cuteness for comfort, right?  Here are some styles that have a good dose of each.


  1. So I just bought these Sperry Top-siders.  I haven't gotten them yet but I'm super excited about them.  They will be great with jean shorts and comfy enough for long walks.
  2. And of course we have the classic TOMS, which I have featured on here more than once.  I just got the heart ones.  LOVE!  I also really like the Morocco Classic
  3. TOMS also has new ballet flats.  They are adorable.  My mom is headed to Vancouver and I suggested she get a pair.  They are pretty and nice to your feet!  I especially love the black and burlap pair.  So classy!
  4. Bensimon shoes are perfect for moms.  I have had my eye on the grey ones ever since I saw them at Madewell last year.  I also love the blush ones.  They are a good neutral without being boring.
  5. And then there's espadrille flats.  There's the traditional look but I love this cute, modern takes.  I'll take one in each color!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this post until this weekend - but we are definitely on the same shoe page! I went to Nordstroms Friday night to buy the Toms ballet flat - and they just don't fit - so bummed. On my way out I did stop and look at the Sperry Top-Siders, especially the plaid ones with the iridescent sequins. Major shoe dilemma . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a bummer that the ballet flat didn't work! I just got my Sperry's in the mail. They are amazing! So, so comfortable. I highly recommend them!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...