Friday, May 25, 2012

Loving: One Piece Swimsuits!


Okay let's be real.  I'm a mom.  I have war wounds from having a baby--things such as stretch marks and that little mom pooch.  I work out all the time and it's still there.  So to sum it up, my body is not perfect and swimsuit season is upon us.  I want to look cute and feel good when I'm at the beach.  The good news is there are tons of super trendy and cute one piece suits out there!  The bad news is these suits tend to be on the more expensive side.

1) Tab-back suit from Old Navy, $40- This suit is a steal.  The color is gorgeous and there's a little more support around the middle than with other suits.  You can still be fresh and fun and feel good!
2) Caspian paisley bandeau from J. Crew, $98- This swimsuit is beautiful.  Just the right color to flatter a plethora of skin tones.  You can wear it without the strap to avoid tan lines and add it when you need some more support.
3) Garden floral ruched bandeau from J. Crew, $92- If you like a showier swimsuit, this one will surely get you noticed.  It looks like a piece of artwork in and of itself.  And the ruching around the mid-section helps to camouflage any problem areas.
4) Marrakech paisley bandeau from J. Crew, $92- Similar to the caspian paisley, this suit is very pretty. You can add the strap as needed.
5) Beach blanket bingo from Modcloth, $89.99- This picture doesn't look like much but I have this bathing suit and I promise you it is amazing.  It's perfect for running around the beach.  There's a reason this suit has 437 reviews and four stars.  Pair it with a bright red lip and a floppy hat for a throwback look.  I can't say enough good things about this one!
6) Vintage swimsuit from Boden, $78- I also have this suit.  It's a sexier one as it shows a lot of cleavage.  It's less for running around with the kids and more for a getaway with the hubby.  But the colors are vibrant and fun.  And who doesn't love flowers?
7) Ruffle Trim swimsuit from Boden, $78- The ruffles on this add just a touch of whimsy and the print is colorful and fun.  I love this one as much as all the others!

Which ones are your favorites?  And doesn't this make you want to head to the beach right now?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...