Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Polka Dots and Paisley

{Jacket: Forever 21, Scarf: Similar, Tee: Similar, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Sperry}




Happy Wednesday ladies!  How is your week going?  The weather has finally (finally!) changed in Chicago.  It's been absolutely gorgeous and we've been at the park every day.  Days like that make me happy to be a stay-at-home mom!

My polka dot jacket is new and I love it.  I wanted to spice it up a bit so I added some paisley to the mix.  And this scarf is one of my go-to's.  Because of the colors, it's so easy to pair with just about anything!

Funny story, this outfit was too good to pass up on the photo taking front, but it was just one of those days where we ran out of time and had to get Talinn to bed.  So we literally jumped out of the car and snapped off a few shots in our...parking garage.  Yeah, that's our parking garage.  Classy...I know.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the mix of polka dots with your scarf, so cute! :) :) :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for the polka dots and the paisley scarf .... creative, unique and yet fashionable!!!!!!! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mixing - you look fabulous!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pattern mixing -- great look. That paisley scarf is PERFECT for transition from Spring to Summer.

    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...