Thursday, July 19, 2012

Currently Crush: Funky Fun Flats!


I have had a long-lasting love affair with flats (I've always had a vision one day of a rainbow colored collection of flats...silly huh?).  And lately it's becoming a problem.  I want them all!  As a mom, I want to wear cute shoes but heels are totally impractical for me, so I'm always on the lookout for a good flat.  These run the gamut.  There's one for everyone!

 1) Steven Eternnal, $119: These gorgeous red flats are amazing.  I love the spikes.  They add just a touch of edge.
2) Frankie Suede Loafers, $68- The color of these loafers is just perfect.  I could pair these beauties with a million different outfits.
3) Suede Peep Toes, $98- I have been eyeing these gorgeous flats for awhile.  I just adore the color combo.
4) Metallic Trim Pop Velvet Flat, $32.50- Look at the price of these!  They look like they should be so much more expensive.  I absolutely adore every single detail!
5) Revelry Mary Janes, $118- Okay these are absolutely amazing.  The detail, the pom pom...they are definitely my favorite of the bunch!
6) Snake Skin Loafer, $79- I also adore these.  They are the perfect mix of casual and spunk.
7) Freesia Flat, $89.99- I got these pretty little flats from DSW for less than the listed price here.  I just love every detail.
8) Patch Madames Flat, $38.99- How funky are these ones?  They are so cool and fun.  They are sure to spice up any outfit!

Which one is your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. #3 is my fav! I'm a 7.5 and you can just send it to my home address. You are buying each reader her favorite, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I'm obsessed with numbers 1 and 3! love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #7. The colorblock and the style. It's something kinda casual but funky. Great picks!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Please check my blog for more details.

    Helen
    dietingfashions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 3 and 6... adorable and so affordable, great pics hon!
    Sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an eye for flats, I share your favorite with 5, those are unbelievably cute! I may have to buy pair 2 though, loafers are on my currently crushing list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I choose them all as my favorites? Such great choices!

    Your newest follower,
    Britt
    yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two-tone suede peep toes are to die for!!! Love love love :)
    Bri @ Work Clothes, I Suppose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two and three are totally my taste! Super cute!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore 3 & 8 how fun love these!

    xoxo
    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...