1) Steven Eternnal, $119: These gorgeous red flats are amazing. I love the spikes. They add just a touch of edge.
2) Frankie Suede Loafers, $68- The color of these loafers is just perfect. I could pair these beauties with a million different outfits.
3) Suede Peep Toes, $98- I have been eyeing these gorgeous flats for awhile. I just adore the color combo.
4) Metallic Trim Pop Velvet Flat, $32.50- Look at the price of these! They look like they should be so much more expensive. I absolutely adore every single detail!
5) Revelry Mary Janes, $118- Okay these are absolutely amazing. The detail, the pom pom...they are definitely my favorite of the bunch!
6) Snake Skin Loafer, $79- I also adore these. They are the perfect mix of casual and spunk.
7) Freesia Flat, $89.99- I got these pretty little flats from DSW for less than the listed price here. I just love every detail.
8) Patch Madames Flat, $38.99- How funky are these ones? They are so cool and fun. They are sure to spice up any outfit!
Which one is your favorite?