You guys, I had a really wonderful weekend. It was the type of weekend that summer is made of. I am one super happy camper.
1. This urban oasis is actually the courtyard of a building a couple of blocks north of us. It's gorgeous. I'm always so impressed by it and I think it's just this little old lady who loves to garden.
2. This is what I wore on Friday. I broke out my Gilt Groupe necklace and boy is it a gem. I am in love with it.
3. This was by far the hardest part of my weekend...a 90-minute marathon training run. But it was awesome. Yes my legs have been hurting for the last two days but it was worth it.
4. We went to the zoo on Saturday. The farm section was a little lame but the gorillas made up for it all. They are the coolest you guys...the coolest.
5. We had plenty of cuddles and naps this weekend.
6. We grilled out in our courtyard and it was wonderful. We made these barbecue burgers. I've said it before but if you don't use Annie's Eats when planning your menu...you should! Every...single...thing she posts is delicious!
7. And these crepes...do I really need to say anything about them? Pure heaven! Yum!
How was your weekend? Good I hope! I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans today.