So this weekend was my birthday. I turned 29. And I'm okay with it as long as it isn't 30. I'm not ready for that step...yet...
1) I'm loving these new oxford style shoes. I especially love the neon pink sole. I've been on the prowl for a pair like these for awhile and these are just perfect.
2) I treated myself to a mani/pedi. It was relaxing until I smudged two of my fingers. I hate it when that happens!
3) I picked up some blooms at the farmer's market (happy birthday to me!) and put together this arrangement. I absolutely love it. And it smells divine!
4) My mom is in town and it's awesome. It's nice to be able to go to places like the grocery store and Target without working around a little one's schedule. Plus, a little girl time is always fun.
5) We have this special tradition in our home. We have a very grand purple goblet (courtesy of some family members) that you get to use whenever there's a special occasion (i.e. a birthday). And I had the luxury of using it this weekend. Nothing makes you feel like a queen like a big purple goblet!
6) My parents got these amazingly awesome shoes for me and as you can probably imagine I love, love, love them! I cannot wait to actually wear them. Neon pink printed flats...yes please!
7) My mom made the most incredible dessert...caramel apple cheesecake pie. Yep, you read that right...that's all in one dessert. It was amazing!
What did you guys do this weekend? I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans for the weekend update blog hop.