Helloooo Monday! There's nothing like a great weekend to kick off a week. We've been busy, busy trying to soak up the last of summer. We went to the zoo, had some al fresco meals, ran 10 miles (the longest so far!), and hung out at the sprinkler park. I did find a few free moments to read. I'm really into Middle Sex right now. I highly recommend it!
1 & 2) We also went to the Botanical Gardens and they were just beautiful. I didn't manipulate that photo of the lily pads. It really just looked like that! Gorgeous! I want someone to make me a painting of it...
3) My honey and I went out for a date night and it was so nice. We actually did exceedingly well. We hardly talked about T at all. Usually our son is all we talk about.
4) I peeked in Anthro. I swear I could just spend hours in there looking at all the details. I wish I had that type of aesthetic in my home.
5) I spent a lot of time with this little face. He is the best, best, best!
6) A little funky bird print that I wore out on the aforementioned date.
7) And lastly a close-up of an outfit from the weekend. I just love all the blues together.
How was your weekend? I hope it was just as fun! I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans for Weekend Update.