Thursday, September 27, 2012
budget beauty buys!
1) Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Palette in Sweet Nothings, $14.29- This is my daily eye shadow. I really only use the white, brown and grey colors but I love them. They are very subtle but have just an oomph to make your eyes stand out.
2) Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder Bronzer, $9.99- I use this year round. I like the little bit of color it gives me. I am very light skinned so bronzers can sometimes be too much and leave streaks. I hate that. This just gives me a healthy glow.
3) Essie nail polish in Chinchilly, $8- I just bought this nail polish. And I love it! It's perfect for fall and if you stink at painting nails like I do, this color is subtle enough that you won't even see the mistakes!
4) Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel, $14.99- I just started using this product and I love the way it leaves my eyes refreshed.
5) L'oreal Infallible Lipcolor in Persistent Plum, $9.99- You guys I have been on the hunt for a perfect wine colored lipstick for this fall and this is it! I love this line of lipstick. This is the second one I've recommended and I can't recommend this color enough!
6) CoverGirl and Olay Eye Concelaer, $11.99- I keep trying eye concealers and this is the one I just keep coming back to. It's perfect for my under eye circles. It covers them without drawing attention to them.
7) Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Make-up Remover, $6.39- I love this face wash. I love that it's natural. I love the way it makes my face. And it really works for my skin.
8) Clearasil Adult Treatment Cream, $5.29- I have breakouts. I hate it. I can't believe I'm in my late twenties and still breaking out. But this cream helps make them go away quicker. I use it every single night in my problem areas and it works.
All of these can be found at your local drugstore or Target. What are some of your go-to products that you just can't live without?
Linking up with Current Crush today.