Friday, September 7, 2012

hello pretty!

{Snake Print Patchwork Cross Body Bag, Ann Taylor Loft, $44.50}

Oh my aren't you just gorgeous?  All I want to do is take you home!  And get this ladies, this purse is an additional 40% percent off so that means it is a grand whopping total of $26.70.  That's pretty darn good in my book.

Sorry that I haven't been around much this week.  But between the travel and forgetting my computer charger (dumb, dumb, dumb I know), it's been really difficult to parcel out time for blogging.  But I will be back on Monday with tons of really great goodies to share...outfits, photos and more!

And I offer you this very pretty fall purse in return for neglecting the blog this week.  I mean that's a pretty fair exchange right?

Have a wonderful weekend!  Can't wait to reconnect next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...