1) This was my horse Red (fitting name huh?). He was a little overzealous and kept pushing his nose into the horse in front of us. And that guy kept farting on Red all...the...way...up...the...mountain. I could not keep my giggles in!
2) This was the lake we rode up to. Pretty but no fish were biting.
3) The gorgeous Aspen grove that we camped in. It is the third largest organism (because all the Aspens in a grove are connected) in the world. We couldn't have picked a better campsite. It was just enchanting. Something straight out of a fairy tale...only I was dirty and camping, not quite fairy-princess material.
4) What I wore out to dinner in Crested Butte. I'm still going with my stylish, western look.
5) We took a jeep tour up to a 13,000 foot peak. It was a little freaky! We were on this dirt road carved into the side of the mountain and when you looked down it was a sheer drop. The driver told me no whimpering was allowed but I just couldn't help myself! The view was just incredible though.
6) What I wore out to dinner in Telluride. I love, love, love this knit jacket that I scored. I absolutely adore the stores in Telluride. They are this perfect mix of style and practicality.
7) An old mining shack in the mountains. This photo just epitomizes Colorado for me.
8) This guy! You guys I was so happy to see T again. We missed him so much. This was the first time we were away from him for an extended period of time.
9) Gorgeous hot air balloons. It's so cool to see them taking off. One day I totally want to go up in one.
10) Some polka dots and my new necklace. I love it! The jewelry out here is the best.
Sorry for the overload of photos but it was hard to narrow it down to 10! I hope you guys had a wonderful, refreshing weekend. I'm looking forward to getting back in the blogging groove and reconnecting with you guys! Did you guys do anything fun this weekend? I'd love to hear about it!
As always, I'm linking up with Weekend Update and #Yolo Mondays.