Yay for Fridays! You guys are getting not just one but two posts from me today!
1) I've been feeling a very casual vibe lately. I don't know if it's being sick or all the traveling or just being done with living out of a suitcase, but I just want to wear what's comfy. I know that baseball tees are all the rage but I didn't think I would hop on the trend until I found this tee at Target for only $14.99. Done and done. I'm also really digging the purple version.
2) I've been keeping my eye out for a great fall bag. This wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I'm actually really happy with it. I think it fits my needs perfectly and I love a good crossbody bag.
3) I love these colorful Campbell soup tributes to Andy Warhol. I'm thinking they will make really cool colored pencil and crayon holders for T.
4) This is the haul I got from my grandma's house. I am so, so, so excited about all this stuff! Hopefully those Ball jars will be holding some flowers real soon.
5) I've done a lot of work on the blog this week. It's been long and hard but Oreos and milk are helping me through it. I'm hoping to start brainstorming on some great new post ideas in the near future. So look out for that!
I hope you guys have an absolutely wonderful weekend. I can't wait to see you back here on Monday.
Linking up with From My Grey Desk.