I am home again! It's wonderful with the exception of all the packages, mail and luggage that is strewn about my normally tidy home. Today is going to be a rough one filled with lots of cleaning and organizing. But at least I'm back home with my little family. Here's a little peek at our weekend activities.
1) The last of the s'mores in Colorado. I will miss these melty yummy treats.
2) Now that's the way to welcome the weekend with a margarita and some homemade guac. Nothing better!
3) My mom has a community garden with all sorts of goodies.
4) I got a pedicure to welcome in the fall. It was glorious!
5) On Sunday we went to our favorite place...the zoo! T got to ride the carousel for the very first time. He wasn't too sure about it, but I loved it!
6) What he wore: fall edition! It is super cool here in Chicago. So it was time to break out the fall duds. I just love dressing a little boy.
7) I got a few little goodies at the drugstore. I was in dire need of some wine-colored lipstick for this fall and few other treats. Reviews to come later!
8) Just a mid-morning snack. This kid just loves his monkey. Silly, silly boy!
What did you guys do this weekend? Did you welcome in fall? We sure did!