1) I got my bangs cut and despite this picture where they look really good, I am kind of super regretting my decision. I hate when that happens!
2) I have been busy wrapping presents. I am now on a bit of a hiatus since I got the most important packages in the mail. Now I need to find the energy to finish the rest of the ones for my own family.
3) This little guy makes everyday better. He was super unhappy about not wearing clothes but a cape seemed to appease him.
4) I just love looking at our tree during the holidays. It just feels so festive.
5) I love walking around our neighborhood this time of year. The decorations are just so pretty! I wish they would stay up through the whole of winter.
I am so happy it's Friday because I have been feeling super under the weather. I have no motivation for anything and this is the time when I need to go into supermom mode! I am hoping to find a little time this weekend to just camp out on the sofa and relax (while also crossing some of the million things off my to-do list!)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday!