Thursday, December 13, 2012
rocking around the Christmas tree: for him!
All these goodies are for the men in your lives. I don't know about you, but my guy is a tad difficult to shop for. He is very particular about his wants and needs...as in he doesn't really want or need anything (yes, I know opposites have clearly attracted in this case). So it's always hard to come up with good ideas for him and unfortunately what works for a lot of other men doesn't really seem to work for him. While this list is tailored to my husband, I hope it transcends his personal style and that there may be some ideas for your husbands, boyfriends and/or brothers.
1) Balvenie scotch- The idea here isn't really to buy scotch. It's to get a really nice bottle (one that he may not splurge on himself) of whatever he is into be it whiskey, vino, whatever.
2) Monogrammed Old Fashioned Glasses- I got my husband monogrammed beer glasses way, way back when and we still use them. It's a fun gift that he appreciates and actually uses all the time.
3) Fun colored belts, $19.95- I use the holidays as an opportunity to amp up his style...just a little. I don't push too hard because I know he won't wear it if it's too outside the box. These belts are a fun way to add a splash of color to a man's wardrobe.
4) American Giant Hoodie, $79- Okay this is something on my husband's list. Apparently it's virtually indestructible. That sounds very manly...right?!
5) Stylish shirts, $49.50- Again I try to get something fun and stylish for him to wear but not too crazy.
6) Intelligentsia Coffee- If your guy is a coffee nut, this is primo coffee. He will most certainly appreciate it.
7) Coffee press, $36.95- I love the look of this coffee press. It gets good reviews and looks modern. It's a win-win in my book.
8) Plaid scarf, $29.95- Do I really need to explain myself here?!? It's cute and I could borrow it!
9) Fun shoes, $65- This is the one place where I can push my husband a little more so I do. I make him get shoes that look good with jeans but that also add a little pizzazz.
10) Leatherman, $79.99- This is obvious I know, but if you have a guy that's even sort of into the great outdoors, this is a great gift.
11) Versatile Watch, $31.99- I love this watch and totally want to get it for my husband!
Now get shopping ladies! We don't have much time left!