Thursday, December 20, 2012

last minute for the littles!


We are getting down to the wire here! But there's still time with companies like Amazon (especially if you are an Amazon Prime member) for a few last minute gift ideas for all the littles in your life be they your children, nieces, nephews...or whomever! This gift list is definitely tailored to a toddler but I do think a few of these ideas work for older kids.

1) Legos and a Lego building book- This is a great combo gift! A new set and some fresh ideas for how to use them. My son is addicted to his legos so that is one toy that has definitely made it to my must-have list!

2) Construction/garden plate set with chalkboard placemats- I love the idea of making meal time fun, and interactive. These would be a great idea for a gift. And we are busy learning words and mealtimes are great times for teaching, so these chalkboard placemats would be a great addition!

3) Fun backpack- I adore these little guys! So cute and practical!

4) Art easel and supplies- Such a great gift that keeps on giving! T has one waiting for him under the tree and I am so excited to break it out!

5) Blablas- I've written about them before. I love them. They are so cute and funky! The perfect new little friend.

Can you believe we are only four days away?!?

2 comments:

  1. New follower from Find and Follow. Hope you will hop over and follow back.

    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...