Friday, December 21, 2012

holiday style: classy christmas!


So I have decided to take Monday and Tuesday off to enjoy the holidays with my family. I'm sure you guys won't be hitting the blogosphere too much anyway because you will be too busy enjoying good food and company! On that note, here is a very festive but still casual Christmas look. The plaid has both red and green in it and that gorgeous green blazer will be a perfect pairing. 

I wish you the merriest of holidays! Enjoy this time with your family and friends and I will see you back here next Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Love this casual Christmas look! Especially the green blazer!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!! i'm such a fan of plaid with a colored blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a festive outfit! I love that plaid shirt!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...