We just got back from Hawaii yesterday so we are in a bit of a slump. We left sunny, beautiful Hawaii for cold, dreary Chicago and it's been a hard, jet lagged kind of day!
We had a really great time in Hawaii. These photos don't even do the sights justice!
2) Two cuties at a luau.
3) T and my husband at the beach near our place. T got lots and lots of time in the sand. That kid could literally dig for hours.
4) Christmas morning sunrise. What a way to start the day.
5) An incredible view from the Road to Hana on Maui. The twists and turns were totally worth it.
6) Pretty little waterfall on the side of the road.
7) Huge waterfall with an amazing pool at the base.
8) My favorite part of the Road to Hana.
9) I love all the gorgeous little flowers dropping from trees. The perfect hair accessory is always on hand.
10) This kid loves rocks and sticks. He was in heaven.
11) Beach feet in January.
12) He was just the happiest kid ever.
That was my weekend and more. I'm happy to be back and can't wait to hear from you guys!