Monday, January 7, 2013

weekend update: hawaii!

Aloha friends! How was your holiday/weekend? I'm sorry that I checked out but I took a much needed blogging break. Hopefully that means I will be refreshed and more inspired than ever!

We just got back from Hawaii yesterday so we are in a bit of a slump. We left sunny, beautiful Hawaii for cold, dreary Chicago and it's been a hard, jet lagged kind of day!







We had a really great time in Hawaii. These photos don't even do the sights justice!

1) The view from our place in Maui. This place was gorgeous...right on the ocean and as peaceful as can be.

2) Two cuties at a luau.

3) T and my husband at the beach near our place. T got lots and lots of time in the sand. That kid could literally dig for hours.

4) Christmas morning sunrise. What a way to start the day.

5) An incredible view from the Road to Hana on Maui. The twists and turns were totally worth it.

6) Pretty little waterfall on the side of the road.

7) Huge waterfall with an amazing pool at the base.

8) My favorite part of the Road to Hana.

9) I love all the gorgeous little flowers dropping from trees. The perfect hair accessory is always on hand.

10) This kid loves rocks and sticks. He was in heaven.

11) Beach feet in January.

12) He was just the happiest kid ever.

That was my weekend and more. I'm happy to be back and can't wait to hear from you guys!


5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Looks like a fun trip and great to start the new year on that note! Welcome back.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh maui is my happy place! thankfully i married a hawaiian.:)
    thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Looks like an AMAZING trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh. Hawaii looks AMAZING!!! i have never been but it's on my bucket list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with all of your pictures on Instagram! So glad you had a great time and had time to rest and relax with the family. Perfect way to end one year and start another. Once you're settled and not jet lagged, let me know. I play volleyball every Sunday in Lake View so maybe we can meet up before or after one of my games?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...