Thursday, December 6, 2012

stocking stuffers!


I wouldn't mind finding any of these goodies in my stocking on Christmas morning. How 'bout you? All of these wonderful little treats are under $50, which makes them perfect for stocking stuffers or Secret Santa parties! Get ready to feast your eyes (and add to your holiday lists) because some of these are too good to pass up!

1. This hat is super adorable and perfect for keeping warm this winter! Hat, Gap, $19.95

2., 3., 4., 5.- I know, who really wants socks for the holidays?!? But we all need them and if we are gonna get them why shouldn't they be fun and colorful? I would be happy to don any of these! Colorblock, Stripes, Penguins, Polka Dots, Gap

6.- I love this pouch! And bonus, there's a little pooch on the opposite side! Too cute! Pouch, Anthropologie, $19.95

7.- This bracelet is the perfect pairing for any arm party. I love the vintage look of it. Bracelet, Anthropologie, $19.95

8.- These sunnies are chic and fun. Perfect for sunny winter days! Sunglasses, Anthropologie, $39.95

9.- This scarf is the perfect pick me up for the winter blues. Love it! Scarf, Anthropologie, $39.95

10.- I absolutely adore the pop of color in this warm knit scarf. Scarf, J. Crew Factory, $29.50

11.- These are gorgeous! The perfect addition to an evening out. Make sure to check out the other colors too! Earrings, C. Wonder, $38

12.- A camo belt...yes please! Belt, Gap, $29.95

13.- This brooch set is amazing! I love every single piece! Brooch Set, Anthropologie, $29.95

14.- Cute gloves are a must. Gloves, J. Crew Factory, $19.50 

15.- This iPad case is such a fun pop of color. The perfect accessory. iPad case, Gap, $49.95

Which of these special treats is your fave? It's hard for me to pick just one!

6 comments:

  1. So cute, love all the socks!!


    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really love getting socks for Christmas and these are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness i love all of these. love, love, love.

    Thank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.

    Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Love your blog! I started following from the Almost Friday Blog Hop! You can Check out my blog and follow if you'd like!
    Thanks so much,
    Jamie
    www.thingsinyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, those earrings are stunning!! I might need to add them to my stocking wish list

    New follower from the blog hop
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel free to send any of these my way! How can you pick just one favorite?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...