I am loving faux fur right now. Gloves, hats, scarves, cardigans...everything...well, pretty much everything! I used to believe that you had to spend money to get faux fur that looked nice but because this style is so on point right now that's just not true anymore! Here are a few ways to incorporate this lux look into your everyday life without breaking the bank.
1) Leopard Faux Fur Jacket, Forever 21, $62.80
2) Faux Fur Mittens, Ruche, $18.99
3) Faux Fur Trimmed Cardigan, Oasap, $69.60 (so in love with this one!)
4) Cable Knit Hat, Gap, $19.95
5) Faux Fur Cardigan, Gap, $58 (this is in the girls' department but if you can shop there then why not?!?)
6) Black Faux Fur Vest, Ann Taylor Loft, $98 (the back of this vest is amazing...and remember, Loft is ALWAYS having sales!)
7) Faux Fur Snood, ASOS, $38.70
8) Faux Fur Coat, Target, $39.99
9) Scarf, Target, $15.99 (okay this looks not great on the site, but I saw a blogger wearing it and it was fabulous!)
Do you have any favorites here? I am just loving that cardi from Oasap! Isn't this a great way to start off Monday?!