Instead of a weekend update, I thought I'd do a life update this week. To be honest, not that much is happening in our lives. We are just keeping it low-key and trying to stay warm and wait out this winter.
1) I've been a very lucky lady lately. My husband has been making breakfast and letting me eat it in bed. It's been very hard to get up lately so this helps ease the transition!
2) It's cold here! Like really cold! Here are my two guys all bundled up.
3) A friend of mine just had a baby so I made her family dinner. I tried a new bread recipe and I think I quite liked it. I just wish I hadn't made two loaves in one day!
4) Snow day! We got a little bit of snow around these parts so we took some time to enjoy it!
5) I love it when my little guy is a big kid. Sitting in his chair reading books.
6) This one was hard guys. We took T to get his very first haircut. If you have been reading the blog, you know his hair was really, really long. I loved it but it was getting kind of ridiculous, so it was time. We cut a ton off and it wasn't really what I was hoping for. Now he looks like a big boy and not a baby!
7) Sunday Night Stew. Perfect for a winter night.
How was your weekend ladies? I hope it was wonderful!