Thursday, January 24, 2013
l & l's loves
1) I am so, so into bright colored bags at the moment. I feel like a pop of color in a small bag like this would do wonders for any look I put together. Crossbody, J. Crew Factory, $108
2) I feel like I really need to invest in more simple pieces of jewelry. This mint beauty would definitely get a lot of play in my closet because mint is a neutral in my book! Necklace, J. Crew Factory, $39.50
3) I need more earrings, but then again when don't I need more earrings? Earrings, J. Crew Factory, $14.50
4) I would like one of each color but this is my favorite combo. Tote, Gap, $44.95
5) Okay these shoes are crazy expensive so they are on the wishing on a star (not gonna happen) wish list. But I am so in love with them. I can't even decide which color is my favorite! Flats, J. Crew, $178
6) I love the simplicity of this shirt. It would be so cute layered over or under anything. Tee, J. Crew Factory, $14.50
7) The piping on this trench is adorable! Trench, Fossil, $148
8) This little clutch is perfect for spring and summer. And for moms like me, you can use it in your everyday bag to keep all your must-haves together. Clutch, Gap, $29.95
9) My Viv flats from J. Crew are pretty beaten up at this point but I really like the fit of them. I'm loving these as a replacement. They also come in bright persimmon (which of course I adore). Flats, J. Crew Factory, $88
I'm sure you will be seeing a few of these beauties featured on the blog soon!
What's on your wish list?