Thursday, February 7, 2013
share the love: valentine's gift guide
How about a little Valentine's fun? My husband and I don't usually (read ever) swap gifts, but a girl can dream right?
1) Colorblock cardigan, $89.50- I am so head over heels in love with this pretty. So sophisticated and pretty. Perfect for the upcoming holiday.
2) Estate garden studs, $58- I just love these little pretties.
3) Linen Scarf, $49.50- This scarf would be perfect for now and later as the temps start to rise.
4) Timex easy reader, $70- I have been ogling this watch for awhile now. It's big, which I like and not super expensive. Win-win.
5) Skimmer jean, $69.95- These are adorable! I love the color and the little bit of sheen.
6) Chain Bracelet, $26.31- I am in love with this bracelet. I've been secretly pining for it. And the price is right too!
7) Small flap purse, $128- I'm usually a big purse lady, but I am loving the idea of having some smaller purses with a pop of color. This coral color would go with just about anything!
8) Tulip studs, $65- Let's ditch the flowers and just get these okay? They will look pretty for longer!
9) Silk shirt, $108- More stripes in pretty Valentine colors...yes please!
How about you? What are you craving this Valentine's day?