Thursday, March 28, 2013
I don't think I'm asking for much. Just maybe a little sunshine and something warmer than 30-something. I'm not expecting to sport a bathing suit or shorts anytime soon but ditching the winter clothes would be nice. Considering that next week is the beginning of April, I have to believe that spring is going to come sometime in the near future. And with that in mind, here are some great basic pieces to add to your spring wardrobe!
1) Lace tee, $75- Lace is so big right now and this tee is super versatile. It would go well with just about anything this spring.
2) Striped top, $59.50- I absolutely adore this top. Pair it with white jeans, that Panama hat and the black sandals and you are good to go.
3) Boyfriend jeans- The ones pictured here are sold out. But here's another great option. There's just something about spring that means it's time to get a lighter, looser fit of jean. I adore these!
4) White jeans, $69.95- This is a must...need I say more?
5) Sunnies, $19.95- Is there any other way to welcome than the sunshine than with a new pair of sunnies? These are so fun!
6) Mint striped sweater, $46.99- This would be great paired with a chambray shirt on a chilly spring day. But I also would love it with cutoff shorts as it gets warmer.
7) Panama hat, $58- This is the most versatile hat out there. It goes with everything!
8) Neon belts, $29.95- I would gladly buy one of these in each color. Such a great addition to any neutral outfit!
9) Black sandals, $49.95- I love these beauties! I actually just got a pair and can't wait to break them in.
10) Simple dress, $59.95- Every girl needs an easy dress to just throw on. This one is super cute and could be dressed up with wedges or down with sneakers.
11) Spring scarf, $24.50- I love the colors on this easy lightweight scarf!
Are you guys ready for spring? If so, what are you eyeing?