Friday, September 13, 2013
fall shopping list!
It's that exciting time of the year when we get to refresh our wardrobes! I have my eye on some really great pieces for this month and next months' budgets. As you can see I'm loving a lot of grays and blacks right now!
1) Textured raglan pullover, $79.50- I love the neutral palette of this pullover. It has texture and it's raglan. What more can a girl ask for? It will look great layered over a white button-up this fall.
2) Color-blocked crew neck, $26.94- This sweater looks so much more expensive than $27. I am kind of in love with every color of it!
3) Embellished sweatshirt, $25- The embellished neckline on this is gorgeous. I love that it's still super casual with a little bit of glam. Imagine it paired with a chambray shirt and black waxed denim. That's an outfit I want in my closet!
4) Suede short-zip boots, $36.94- I love the price tag on these! You better believe they came home with me! Booties and loafers will be my shoes of the season this year.
5) Printed pencil skirt, $22.94- I'm usually not a skirt person but since I don't really want to invest in pants until I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, stretchy waistbands are looking mighty good right now. I love the print on this. It's a casual fabric in a structured shape. Love it!
6) Floral print blouse, $15- It was love at first sight. I love the print and color of this top. I was afraid that it wouldn't live up to my expectations but it totally does! I know I will wear it a lot and it's the one piece that isn't a neutral!
7) Motorcycle jacket, $119- Biker jackets are big this year. This one is perfect with all the zips and stitching. And the price doesn't break the bank.
8) Fit and flare ponte skirt, $26.94- I love the structure of this skirt. I could see wearing it with some many things. You could pair this skirt with pretty much anything on this list like 1, 2, 3, 9, 7 and 13. I think that shows you how versatile it is.
9) Paris tee, $45- Graphic tees are all the rage these days. They are such a great layering piece under blazers or over chambray.
10) Purse, $298- I am into large bags right now, something that can hold the entirety of my life. This bag fits the bill and I love the neutral color.
11) Snake print loafers, $49.95- I love these shoes. They go with everything and they are so comfy!
12) Charley boot, $198- The reviews for this boot are so good. I love the two different textures and it's just the right amount of heel.
13) Chiffon boho blouse, 29.94- I love the black and white print of this blouse.