Friday, March 30, 2012

Head to Toe: Fly Away

Hello lovelies,
This is an example of an outfit that worked out great in my head.  All day I thought I was so cute.  But then I got in front of the camera and it didn't translate like it did in my mind.  Oh well, you win some and you lose some, right??
{Necklace: Emerson Fry, Top: Old Navy, Cardigan: Similar, Jacket: Gap, Belt: Similar, Jeans: Similar, Flats: Similar, Nail color: Essie Canyon Coral}

I love the bird print on my shirt.  It's very Anthropologie-esque and for a fraction of the cost.  It's probably one of my top five favorite buys this year.  I also love the jacket detail...the little pop of yellow is amazing.  

And in case you didn't notice, Mama got a manicure!  We are headed to Austin next week for a little vacay and I needed a little color on my toes, so why not splurge and treat my hands too!

On a side note, my husband just got home from basketball, where a teammate just got his tooth knocked out.  My response: You can't play basketball anymore!  I can't have you missing teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...