Thursday, March 29, 2012

Head to Toe: Strolling In the Park

So I've read a lot of style blogs and I always thought: You can do that!  But I never realized how hard it would be to actually put myself out there!

I don't claim to be the most glamourous girl on the block.  I don't have a degree in fashion.  And I certainly don't think I'm the perfect little package.  I'm just me--a mom who likes clothes and is taking a leap of faith.  

So without further ado, here is my first outfit post.

{Lipstick: SHANY, Sweater: Similar, Top: Similar, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: J. Crew}


One day while I was driving home, I saw a girl wearing this exact same cardigan with a floral romper.  And I wondered: why didn't I think of that?  I'm not really a romper gal, but I do have a lot of floral tops, so voila.  I love that this combo is not matchy-matchy but that the two pieces play off each other.  And this cardigan was a steal from Old Navy!






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the cardigan and floral; it is an inspiration. I am obsessed with the beautiful bright colors I continue to see popping up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need the bright colors on some of these dreary Chicago days! It makes summer feel that much closer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...