Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

{Photo Credit:  Bella Baby}

Happy Mother's Day!  

A little over a year ago I became a mother and no one prepared me for what that would be like.  Some days it's really, really hard and I feel like I'm about to break into a million pieces.  But most days it's absolutely magical and I feel like I can't love that little boy any more.  I love our special moments together--the slobbery kisses, the knowing little smiles we share, the giggle sessions that are becoming more and more frequent.  I love seeing that little boy change each and every day.  And right now even with the current sleep depravation, I'm the happiest I've ever been.  I feel complete.  I feel like everything is right in my life and it's all because of that little boy.  Each day I wonder, can it really get any better?  And you know what...it does.

Thank you to all the moms out there...my mom especially.  I never knew how many sleepless nights you encountered...until now.  I never knew how much you loved me...until now.  I never knew how much you hurt when I hurt...until now.  We are important people and I never realized how important until I joined the club.

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day because each and every one of us deserves it.


1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! Being a mom helps me to appreciate everything that my mom did for me.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...